The following decisions were taken for immediate implementation by all Network Operators:
1. Affirmation of the earlier directive to totally suspend the registration of NEW SIMs by all operators.
2. Operators to require ALL their subscribers to provide valid National Identification Number (NIN) to update SIM registration records.
3. The submission of NIN by subscribers to take place within two weeks (from today December 16, 2020 and end by 30 December 2020).
4. After the deadline, ALL SIMs without NINs are to be blocked from the networks.
5. A Ministerial Task Force comprising the Minister and all the CEOs (among others) as members is to monitor compliance by all networks.
6. Violations of this directive will be met by stiff sanctions, including the possibility of withdrawal of operating license.
Enter your NIN(National Identification Number)
Enter Your NIN(National Identification Number)
Will update soon.
You can dial *346# to check your NIN(National Identification Number) with the phone number you used during your NIN(National Identification Number) registration. It cost N20.